*Booths booked in the past week
Inline Booth - $150 (Limited Time)
Corner Booth -$250 (Limited Time)
Inline booths come with:
(1)10x10 booth space
(2)Vendor Badges (Extra Badges - $25 each)
Corner Booths come with:
(1)10x10 booth space
(2)Vendor Badges (Extra Badges - $25 each)
What an exciting event to be a part of! It’s well known that trade shows DO work regardless of the show’s attendance. In an economy where every penny spent needs to be carefully examined, conventions still rate among the highest forms of marketing and brand awareness in a one-to-one setting. The word “alien” is one of the most searched words in google and that’s huge! AlienXPO will bring to Knoxville all the research and developments into the extraterrestrial phenomena that millions of people find so fascinating. It’s being promoted heavily through social media, newspaper, radio, podcasts and then television as the event nears. To take advantage of this opportunity please fill out the application below. We will review your application within 24hrs and contact you once approved. Thank You and hope to see you at AlienXPO!
*Food Vendors are welcome to set up a booth and give out samples however the Knoxville Convention Center has sole rights to sell food inside their facility.
Booths spaces will NOT be held.
Payment & Application must be received to secure your booth.
428 E. Scott Ave.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS YOU AGREE TO BY PURCHASING SPACE AT ALIENXPO
1. Booths must remain intact and manned throughout the hours of the convention and may not be dismantled prior to the closing of the convention. ALIENXPO will not be held responsible for any issues arising from an unmanned booth during show hours. The loading dock will not be open for breakdown prior to the close of the exhibition room. If you break down your space prior to the end of the show you will be banned from setting up at future shows. Attendee’s have paid for the ability to shop with Vendors and Exhibitors and expect them to be set up during show hours. By breaking down early you are doing both the attendees and the show a disservice. Please be advised that there are vendors and artists that we will no longer welcome back due to breaking this rule. The shows management takes this very seriously. It is unfair to attendees, the show and other vendors to break down early. If you cannot stay until the end of the show, please do not set up.
2. Exhibitor badges are non-transferable. They may not be sold or used as prizes or giveaways. Exhibitor personnel must wear official Show Exhibitor badges at all times during move-in, show days, and move-out. Please do not give Exhibitor Badges to anyone other than your full-time employees and remove all badges from the building when you leave on your last day there. Badges left behind are often abused by unauthorized personnel so do not leave them in your booth or discard on the floor.
3. Exhibitors are responsible for their booth staff. Exhibitor badges are non-transferable. The exhibitor is responsible for all actions of his or her booth staff or anyone wearing their company exhibitor badge. Exhibitor booth personnel found in violation of policies will be removed, having their badge confiscated. Exhibitor staff misconduct can lead to the removal of the exhibitor from the exhibit floor without refund. Exhibitors removed in this way will NOT be allowed to return to future shows with ALIENXPO.
4. Exhibitors must comply with all local, state and federal laws, and will not hold management liable for any breaches, losses, injury, or damage to themselves or their property. All exhibitors agree to hold blameless ALIENXPO staff members and workers against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said exhibitors participation in ALIENXPO agrees to pay for overnight security in the main exhibit hall. Exhibitors should take reasonable measures to cover their items before they leave their booths at night. Exhibitors are responsible for their own security during show hours.
5. In addition, all vendors/exhibitors/artists acknowledge that ALIENXPO staff members, workers, employees and agents, will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors/exhibitors persons or property, and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering loss.
6. ALIENXPO in no way endorses any artists/vendors/exhibitor’s merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All artists/vendors/exhibitors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of ALIENXPO. Artists/vendors/exhibitors do not represent ALIENXPO in any way.
7. All merchandise bought or sold at the ALIENXPO is done strictly between artists/vendors/exhibitors and attendees/buyers, ALIENXPO is not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
8. NO SWORD VENDORS OR WEAPONS VENDORS ALLOWED. THIS INCLUDES SWORDS, KNIFES, OTHER SHARP ITEMS, TASERS, LASERS, ETC… ANYTHING THAT IS A WEAPON. Anyone who attempts to sell weapons at the show will be asked to remove the items from their booth. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave the show, with no refund given.
9. NO VAPE, VAPE PEN, TOBACCO, OR ANY TYPE OF SMOKING SALES OR PARAPHERNALIA ARE ALLOWED. THIS IS AN ALL AGES EVENT AND WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE SMOKING OF ANY KIND. IF YOU SELL VAPE, TOBACCO, OR ANY TYPE OF SMOKING ITEMS OR PARAPHERNALIA AT THE SHOW YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE, WITH NO REFUND GIVEN.
10. No Bootleg DVD’s or CD’s. Representatives from various studios will be at the convention. Anyone selling unauthorized merchandise that infringes upon their copyright or licensing agreements (or any other studios) will be asked to leave the show. No refunds will be given if you break this rule and are asked to leave.
11. Food vendor can sell samples only. The Knoxville Convention Center has an exclusive on food sales.
12. No sales of adult material are allowed. Violating this rule is cause for immediate dismissal from the show with no refund and being banned from any future events hosted by the shows management.
13. No Live Animals. Exhibitors may not engage in the sale of living animals at the event.
14. Nudity is NOT allowed in the convention center under any circumstances.
15. No Bingo, No Games of Chance, No Lottery type gaming (or gambling of any sort) is allowed.
16. No Sales Onsite or Promotion for Online or Offsite Sales of any guns real or replica.
17. State tax is the responsibility of the artist/vendor to collect according to state laws.
18. No sales or promotion of Time Shares, Vacation Packages, or Vacation Clubs shall be permitted.
19. Exhibitors have given permission to be photographed and recorded for any and all future ALIENXPO use.
20. No exhibit may block or interfere with other exhibits or with the aisle space. This includes use of excessive noise Any damage caused to the building or its furnishings by the Artist/Exhibitor are the sole responsibility of the Artist/Exhibitor.
21. Should you (the exhibitor) find that you are not able to attend ALIENXPO and have already paid for your space, the policy is as follows: We will credit you a booth at next year’s event. No refunds give for booth fees.
22. Abandoned Property: Any property not removed from the Knoxville Convention Center by the end of load out period will be considered abandoned by the Exhibitor.
23. ALIENXPO reserves the right to change, amend, and add to the rules and regulations of the show at anytime. In the event that new rules are added that prevent you from selling your core product, you will be notified and refunded in full.
For questions about vendor space, placement and availability please send us an email.